We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Coast Soccer League is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential.Coast Soccer League has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, whichhelp us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removedfrom our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Coast Soccer League will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us.
Facebook Data Deletion Instructions URL
CSL mobile is a facebook login app and we do not save your personal data in our server. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for CSL App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”.
- Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
- Search and Click “CSL” in the search bar.
- Scroll and click “Remove”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
350 South Glassell Street
Orange, CA 92688